THREEFORME™ LASER TREATMENTS
Only ThreeForMe™ laser treatments address three common skin concerns:
- sun damage
- facial veins
Why ThreeForMe™ treatments?
Reduces deep wrinkles, fine lines, sun damage,
pigmentation, redness, and facial vessels
with one treatment.
ThreeForMe™ is ideal for:
- Deep facial wrinkles
- Crow's feet
- Perioral (mouth) wrinkles
- Periorbital (eye) wrinkles
- Frown lines
- Sun Damage
- Facial Vessels
- Uneven Texture
- Skin Imperfections
Why Fractional Laser Resurfacing?
- Fast, non-surgical treatment sessions
- Little to no downtime
- Mild discomfort
- Excellent long lasting results
- Minimal risk of complications and infection
- Smoother, better looking skin without surgery or extreme downtime
- Only laser technology FDA-cleared to treat stretch marks
- Breaks down facial lines and creases while helping generate new, smoother skin
- Deep texture and tone improvement
- Smoother skin without drastic facial changes
- Reduces even the deepest acne and surgical scars
How it works
ThreeForMe is exclusive to the clinically proven Icon laser and is performed in two steps.
- The first step addresses discoloration using an Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) technology.
- The second step is to address all facial veins using an Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) technology.
- The third step addresses wrinkles and fine lines using a microbeam Fractional Laser technology to stimulate collagen and elastin production, the keys to the support structure of our skin.
Combining these technologies provides the benefits of both in less time, giving you the younger looking skin, you want, only sooner!
What type of result can I expect?
You will see continued improvement in the skin's appearance during and after a course of 1-3 treatments with visible results after each individual treatment. You may see results in facial veins immediately after the treatment along with a darkening of the brown spots. These spots will flake off over the next one to three weeks leaving you with a glowing appearance. Lastly, you will see progressive results on any fine lines, wrinkles or scarring over the next six months as your skin naturally responds to the treatment.
How long does the treatment take?
The treatment can be performed in under 1 hour depending on the size of the area.
When can I resume my daily activities?
Typically, you may resume your daily activities immediately, some down time as little as 3 days can be experienced depending on degree of treatment.
How many treatments will I need?
Typically, 1-3 treatments are recommended although a series of treatments is recommended for desired results.
What can I expect following the treatment?
Most people experience a mild, sunburn like sensation, possibly accompanied by some minor swelling and redness immediately following the treatment. This usually lasts 2 to 24 hours.