Why Laser Hair Removal?
- Fast treatment sessions
- No downtime
- Mild discomfort
- Excellent long lasting Results
- Permanent hair reduction
- Price list
How Does it Work?
- This light-based technology emits gentle pulses of energy into the skin to target and destroy hair follicles responsible for growth.
- The follicle absorbs the energy and is destroyed, unable to produce hair again.
The Industry's Only Skintel® Melanin Reader
- Advanced technology measures the skins melanin index at each treatment.
- This index is used to determine the ideal settings for each individual patient at time of treatment
- This increases the safety and results for each treatment.
Laser Hair Removal FAQ's
What areas can be treated?
Hair on most areas of the body can be treated including face, back, chest, arms, underarms, bikini and legs for both men and women.
What type of result can I expect?
Expect to see a gradual decrease in the hair thickness and in the amount of hair present in the area.
How long does the treatment take?
The treatment takes just minutes for small areas and about 30 minutes for larger areas.
What does the procedure feel like?
Patients describe a range of sensations from tingling to the snap of a runner band during the procedure.
When can I resume my daily activities?
There is no downtime following the treatment, although some activities such as excessive heat in the area and sweating are recommended to avoid.
How many treatments will I need?
Since our hair grows in cycles, multiple treatments are often recommended for desired results. Other factors that influence this include hair color, texture and area being treated. On average 6-8 treatments are recommended.
What can I expect following the treatment?
You may experience temporary redness at the treatment site which should last only a few hours.